Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Late (cheating)

"With your sheets like metal and your belt like lace
And your deck of cards missing the jack and the ace
And your basement clothes and your hollow face
Who among them can think he could outguess you ?
With your silhouette when the sunlight dims
Into your eyes where the moonlight swims
And your match-book songs and your gypsy hymns
Who among them would try to impress you ?"
from Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands by Bob Dylan
I'm late posting today as I am fully sick with some sort of lung, throat and ear infection that has resulted in the deforestation of the Amazon basin to supply me with tissues. I'll be spending the day dozing and riding perfect waves in my dreams. Might even bust out some old skool Dylan (above) to keep my spirits up. For somebody with a bad singing voice, he sure can pull an evocative tune together.
Hopefully, the lameness of my existence described above will excuse the blatant cheating of re-posting a couple of images I posted a few years back. Sorry but I'm just too exhausted to come up with anything original today. (Dedicated to the sad eyed lady of the lowlands)

No comments:

Post a Comment