Thursday, June 19, 2014

Tax Deductible Donation


PKL on a wooden board he made himself
I'm riding my Electra cruiser bicycle 200kms over two days as part of the 2014 Riotinto  Ride to Conquer Cancer It's a fund raising ride to raise money for cancer research so  consider yourselves "hit up". I'm aiming at raising $2500 AU. 
My niece is now a widow in her 30s and has organised a family team in memory of her hubby who passed away earlier this year from brain cancer. I lost a 22 year old niece last year as well. So I know first hand  the impact on family.

If you want to make a tax deductible donation please follow this  basic formula

go to the site, click Donate in left hand column

http://br14.conquercancer.org.au/site/PageServer?pagename=br14_homepage


type in my name


donate and organise your tax receipt

Ta and many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment