Thursday, December 12, 2013

Underwater Selfie


Sometimes the lousy surf, the lousy weather and lousy health all line up. Life happens.

Ages ago, my friend Lisa gave me a yellow sticky note with the words "the sun will come out tomorrow!" I still have it pinned to the refrigerator underneath some pics of World Vision kids who are doing it a million times tougher than me or anybody who has a computer or is literate.
It's a beacon of light on dark days. Thanks heaps Lis, it came in handy this week.

Below is a sandwich of an iPhone Sahara Desert dawn with a selfie underwater near Margaret River WA. It only took a cup of coffee to make, but I like the way the eyes and the palms lined up without me having to do any digital fanciness.

And yes the sun has come out again.


No comments:

Post a Comment