Sunday, August 3, 2014

The BIG Ride



I'm riding my Electra cruiser bicycle 200kms over two days as part of the 2014 Riotinto  Ride to Conquer Cancer It's to raise money for cancer research so consider yourselves "hit up". I'm $500 short of my goal of $2500 AU. 
My niece is now a widow in her 30s and has organised a family team in memory of her hubby who passed away earlier this year from brain cancer. I lost a 22 year old niece last year as well. So I know first hand  the impact on family.

If you want to make a tax deductible donation please follow this  basic formula

go to the site, click Donate in left hand column

http://br14.conquercancer.org.au/site/PageServer?pagename=br14_homepage
type in my name

donate and organise your tax receipt
Ta and many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment